Fresh Scallops with Angel Hair Pasta
2.5 lbs fresh sea scallops, cut into quarters
3 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
2/3 cup white wine
3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1 lb angel hair pasta (cooked per package directions)
1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Rinse and drain scallops in cold water.
2. Add butter to large skillet and melt over medium-low heat.
3. Add scallops and cook over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove scallops using a slotted spoon and set aside.
5. Add garlic to pan and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute
6. Add wine, lemon juice and chives to skillet.
7. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Remove from heat.
10. To serve, toss scallops and sauce with pasta and sprinkle with parsley.